Monday 17 September 2012

SHARKY

So, I regularly come up with new ideas for tattoos, and I'm currently longing for a shark tattoo.
Yes, you are reading right.
For as far back as I can remember, I've had a pretty weird obsession with sharks, they're my favourite animal. Which I guess is pretty strange for a girl; it should be something like a pretty pony with plaits in its mane, but I've never been one of those 'normal' girls.

I've been looking online for some images, but I think I'm going to have to ask someone to draw something up for me, because nothing is coming close to what I actually want.

But, here are a few images I've found of google, which slightly look like something I'd end up getting.



I don't want a coloured tattoo, and I'd possibly think about putting some flowers around the body.
Hmmmm, now I just need to save up some money, and figure out where I want this menacing creature.

No comments: