Saturday 16 June 2012

BROWN HAIRED GIRL


I'm surprised that a lot of blogs haven't jumped on the sudden change in Mary Kate's hair. When I first saw it, I was a little shocked, because both the sisters are known for their messy blonde hair. Although Mary Kate is the one who tends to be more adventurous with her hair, considering she's been blonde, auburn, honey blonde, bleach blonde and now dark brown.

If you would have told me that Mary Kate had dyed her hair brown, I would have scrunched my face in disgust, but after seeings these photographs, I think I welcome the dark hair. It surprising suits her. I wonder if she'll carry on with the messy hair, or will keep it sleek and straight for a more chic look.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE THIS! she looks even more gorgeous than usual! xx