Friday 1 June 2012

BANE OF MY LIFE

So, instead of doing my assignments when they are first given to me, I decide to wait until the day they are due in to finish them. Most of you are probably thinking, what a fucking bum and I can do nothing but agree with you. It's not like I lead an exciting and busy life, I haven't been going out and drinking every night, I haven't been doing anything which would take me away from doing my assignments.

Every single evening when I get in from college I open my assignments and stare at them for about 20 minutes, and even add the odd sentence here and there, and after I've written about a paragraph, I feel like I've done a sufficient amount of work and close the laptop and watch The Simpsons. I then don't look at the assignment again until about 1.00am - yes I'm still awake at 1 in the morning..but that's early for me. But I then think, who wants to do work at 1am? And close the document again, not to be looked at again until I'm running late for college. And here you're probably thinking, 'she'll do some work in college' and you're not wrong, I do some work in college, but then I get distracted by the new in stock on Topshop, or that cute baby that circulating on Youtube somewhere.

As I'm writing this, you're probably thinking, 'it's okay, she's got time to write a lengthy blog post, she MUST have finished her assignments.' but you couldn't be more wrong, I'm sitting here at my nans, I decided to miss my first lesson, because quite frankly, I didn't see the point of rushing into college to sit at the back of the classroom and doing exactly what I am doing now. Albait, I probably would have done more work than what I am doing now, but hey ho, at least I'm comfortable.

No comments: