Thursday 21 April 2011

swinging

As much as I despise being 'on-trend', I can't help but seem to love this summers Seventies trend. I've always been a girl who loves the 60s/70s, so I'm actually glad this trend has come round, because I can finally wear the floral maxi dresses I bought yonks ago, without looking like a bag lady.

I really hope this trend isn't a flash  in the pan, and has some staying power. I would love to see it go through into autumn/winter;
lace/crochet dresses with black opaques, chunky heeled boots and floppy hats all topped off with a vintage fur coat, or even maxi dresses with millions of layers on top to keep you warm.

I am looking forward to see how different shops will carry on trying to interpret this ever growing and ever inspirational trend.



No comments: