Thursday 28 April 2011

Almost famous...

"Forgive me father, for I may sin tonight. "

As much as I idolise the Penny Lane in this film, I think she is often over-used, and the other 'band-aids' are over looked far too quickly. I think that the rest of the girls were just as beautiful as Penny Lane. I know the appeal of Penny was that she was mysterious, but I still think there is something in the other girls. There must have been for Polexia Aphrodisia and Sapphire to have been in 'The Band-Aids' and for them to have been around for the amount of time that they did.

Also, the allure that both Anna Paquin and Fairuza Balk bring to their charecters is enchanting. Their style is also some over looked. Sapphire's lace kimono is amazing and Polexia's red velvet dress with peter pan collars is just the right amount of cute + sexy resist it looking trashy.
AND, I know alot of girls will disagree/hate me for this, but I think Penny Lane's style in this film, isn't very inspiring. I mean yes that coat is definatly regarded as a go to item for any 70s fashion loving girl, but the rest of her style is...dull.

Let me know what you think?





No comments: