Saturday 30 October 2010

they come out at night

first polyvore set...think i did pretty well..

It's Halloween, and it's my favourite commercial holiday. I think it's the thought of dressing up and the slightly demonic side to it all. Not that I am a satanist, but I generally like the darker side of things.
I've got a party tonight, I was going dressed as a goth bride, I have the long white lace dress and the make-up, but my sister and her boyfriend decided that they didn't want to dress up, and I don't want to be the only weirdo on the train..so I've decided I'm going to be a cat (VERY cliche I know), purely on the fact that I just bought 2 leopard dresses, and I have leopard print wedges, and I've always wanted to draw that cute nose on myself.
Maybe there will be pictures..probably not though :)

Happy Halloween.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miu miu shoes.. get in my life !